Automation and autonomy projects
- Multivariate modeling and adaptive control of autonomous ferries
- Autonomous supervisory control of ferry crossing
- Simulation-based evaluation of collision avoidance methods for autonomous ferry scenarios.
- Trajectory planning and collision avoidance for autonomous passenger ferries
Sensor fusion projects
- Improved ship detection in camera video
- Factor graphs in target tracking
- Joint tracking and localization
- Stereo vision for autonomous ferry
- Multisensor SLAM for autonomous ferry
Risk management projects
This page presents project- and master thesis proposals for the Autoferry project. The overall goal of the project is to build and demonstrate a passengerer ferry for autonomous urban water transport. The proposals are relevant for students from a wide range of departments at NTNU, including ITK, IMT, IES, ID and IIK.
The project has received a lot of media attention, for example this article.